Women's Health Series with Dr. Alexina Mehta
Harmony with Your Hormones
Self Care is important in preventative healthcare and in this workshop, you will learn Dr. Mehta's top tips for managing hormones and women's well-being naturally. She will draw from many different holistic systems of healing from around the world and share the treasures that she has discovered through her studies and in practice with each of them. It is helpful to see how other systems manage hormonal health as it can be inspiring in bringing new possibilities into your world if you have been looking for solutions.
Some areas covered:
• Difficult weight loss
• Adrenal concerns
• Mood swings
You will learn about solutions from:
• Natural Medicine
• Chinese Medicine
• Ayurveda (the oldest practicing system of medicine in the world from India)
• Energy Medicine
• Yoga and Meditation
• Detoxification Practices
• Herbs and Essential oils
Yoga and Meditation Practice for Women's Health Drawing from Her background in Pilates, Yoga, Meditation and Dance,
Dr. Alexina Mehta will guide you through a meditation and movement practice designed for improving women's health
and well-being. Leave with a routine that you can continue after the workshop at home to support your overall well-being.
Harmony in your Mind Body Connection
Self Care is important in preventative healthcare and in this workshop, you will learn Dr. Mehta's top tips for addressing mind-body health. Chronic and harmful stress, both visible and invisible, contributes to the multitude of unsolved problems we face globally. It manifests in health concerns, our relationships, and in the environment around us.
Join us to learn solutions and awaken your inspiration. In this workshop, Dr. Mehta will draw from different holistic systems of healing from around the world and share the treasures she has discovered through her studies and in practice. You will learn how to find harmony in your mind-body connection for greater happiness, health, inner peace, and therefore outer peace. It is helpful to see how other systems address the mind-body connection to bring new possibilities into your life.
• Self-care practices for women: tools, approaches, attitudes, and techniques to harmonize the body systems (digestive, lymphatic, muscular, excretory, skeletal, skin, circulatory, nervous, hormonal, respiratory), the mind, and the heart.
• The Chakra system: Common physical and emotional issues that impact the different chakras, systems and corresponding hormonal glands (including the pituitary, pineal, thyroid, female hormones, adrenals) and chakra balancing techniques to help.
• Overcoming negative emotional states: using meditative techniques, affirmations, yoga tools, self-observation, foods, superfoods, herbs, teas. and essential oils.
• The practice of awakening the inner healer: Each one has an innate ability to heal oneself and this can be awakened with intention, certain practices, and awareness. Learn how to cultivate more inner strength and resilience from your core.
• The Science behind the chronic stress response: How it creates chronic disease body and mind and what you can do about it using natural medicine, Ayurveda, and meditation techniques.
• Optimizing Your Energy and Mood: Increase your vitality and well-being to thrive using meditative tools, Ayurveda and natural medicine.
The format for this workshop is lecture and practices throughout.
You will leave with several tools that you will be able to incorporate into your daily life.
Feel free to come with any questions you have as the last portion of the workshop will be a question and answer period.
Self-care and Stress Management Tools
Daily Self Care is necessary to be well and is a component of preventative medicine. In this workshop, you will learn Dr. Mehta's top tips for stress-management.
Harmful stress, both visible and invisible, contributes to the multitude of unsolved problems we face globally. It manifests in health concerns, relationships, and in the environment around us. Join us to learn to become knowledgeable so you can thrive and find ever-lasting happiness.
Women's Healthy Beauty
Aging is a natural process and we can learn how to do it gracefully.
Learn what contributes to faster aging from the inside out and what
you can change so that your vitality optimizes. We will learn mother
natures solutions for optimal beauty and health.
We will address:
• Age spots
• Thinning hair and thinning skin
• Lower abdominal fat
• Easy weight gain
• Overall complexion
• Energy levels
• Inner Beauty secrets
We will explore solutions from:
• Natural Medicine
• Herbs, teas, essential oils
• Foods and supplements
• Chinese Medicine
• Beauty elixirs and concoctions